FOR FANS (OR NOT) OF CAPTAIN STARBURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
golden guardian alsoMon Apr 01, 2024 9:28 pmGreenAsGrassthe golden guardian Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:55 pmggfanofalltimeIntroduce Yourself! Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:30 pmggfanofalltimePOLL: Does Captain Starburst Fuck Good?Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 pmsnapdragonsOPINION: Captain Starburst is a microcosm of the failures of the US hero system. Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:57 pmPettingPalsOwOWHY are people so mean about Captain Starburst...Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:52 pmPettingPalsOwOTooth based vigilante?? Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:20 pmfledglingthe Vehicle Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:58 pmExpressTheBestYesSuggestions??Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:50 pmsnapdragons
Keywords

Go down
GreenAsGrass
GreenAsGrass

OPINION: Captain Starburst is a microcosm of the failures of the US hero system.  Empty OPINION: Captain Starburst is a microcosm of the failures of the US hero system.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:47 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Captain Starburst is an anarchistic communist who directly opposes the general rules and regulations of heroism. He is a vigilante at best and a nuisance at worst— What kind of lesson is he teaching that anyone should go out without any sort of training and just keep throwing shit at a wall until it sticks? 

As a non-powered individual who has been following his career locally, even before his big break with “he-who-must-not-be-named ????”, I certainly don’t believe that ot should be up to powered individuals to “protect” the people. Not only that, but there’s eyewitness accounts that possibly link him to a series of several building collapses in mid-late 2020. 

I believe that the whole showy heroism deal should be done away with entirely. Frankly, the country would be better off without it.

snapdragons and uptheante boo this post

PettingPalsOwO
PettingPalsOwO

OPINION: Captain Starburst is a microcosm of the failures of the US hero system.  Empty Re: OPINION: Captain Starburst is a microcosm of the failures of the US hero system.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:47 am
Hes very nice though :3 and sweet! And I think thats pretty cool
Also a world without super heros would be soooooooo boring!! I think more heros should just be like captain starburst! And also save people for REAL more

snapdragons cheered on this post

uptheante and GreenAsGrass boo this post

GreenAsGrass
GreenAsGrass

OPINION: Captain Starburst is a microcosm of the failures of the US hero system.  Empty Re: OPINION: Captain Starburst is a microcosm of the failures of the US hero system.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:02 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
PettingPalsOwO wrote: I think more heros should just be like captain starburst! And also save people for REAL more

Firstly, without the flashy showmanship that the Hero (+ VILLAIN) system enables, people wouldn't need to be "saved" nearly as much. What we need is a public reform that would prevent actual, non-scripted crime from occurring in the first place.

snapdragons and uptheante boo this post

snapdragons
snapdragons
Admin
https://captainstarburst.forumotion.com

Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:19 pm
GreenAsGrass wrote:Captain Starburst is an anarchistic communist

Aaaand he's based for it. TBH

uptheante booed this post

PettingPalsOwO
PettingPalsOwO

Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:58 pm
Maaaaaybe we do need more people to save people from grim and terrible situations!! Like from evil secret laboratories doing evil evil evil things to poor test subjects 3:
But I don't think starburst needs to go away at all for that to happen :3!!

fledgling
fledgling

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
your opinion is clearly coming from the perspective of someone who's never been behind the scenes of big-name heroism if you think captain starburst is a microcosm of the failings of the hero system -- i can think of far more grievous examples off the top of my head. and besides, your argument directly contradicts itself. is the hero system flawed or is captain starburst a problem because he opposes the hero system? if you truly believe that it shouldnt be up to powered individuals to protect the people, as you say, and that you oppose the "flashy" heroism that continues funding this immoral system, you should be celebrating captain starburst's attempts at resisting and dismantling the existing system. take your problems up with the other big names who happily rake in cash for it and dont speak out at all

snapdragons cheered on this post

GreenAsGrass
GreenAsGrass

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:38 pm
fledgling wrote:your opinion is clearly coming from the perspective of someone who's never been behind the scenes of big-name heroism if you think captain starburst is a microcosm of the failings of the hero system -- i can think of far more grievous examples off the top of my head. and besides, your argument directly contradicts itself. is the hero system flawed or is captain starburst a problem because he opposes the hero system? if you truly believe that it shouldnt be up to powered individuals to protect the people, as you say, and that you oppose the "flashy" heroism that continues funding this immoral system, you should be celebrating captain starburst's attempts at resisting and dismantling the existing system. take your problems up with the other big names who happily rake in cash for it and dont speak out at all

Evidently you missed the part about his connections to serial arson and bombings.
PettingPalsOwO
PettingPalsOwO

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:39 pm
GreenAsGrass wrote:
Evidently you missed the part about his connections to serial arson and bombings.
He did that???? 3: Maybe he isn't really all that nice silly fun pink man? Maybe hes an evil silly pink man!!!
fledgling
fledgling

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:44 pm
GreenAsGrass wrote:Evidently you missed the part about his connections to serial arson and bombings.

not only is that a conspiracy based on loose connections and social media sensationalism, it also has nothing to do with the argument at hand? you can dislike him all you want for the reasons you want but a series of rumors focused entirely on one man is unrelated to the idea of him being representative of the hero system failing
PettingPalsOwO
PettingPalsOwO

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:47 pm
fledgling wrote:
not only is that a conspiracy based on loose connections and social media sensationalism, it also has nothing to do with the argument at hand? you can dislike him all you want for the reasons you want but a series of rumors focused entirely on one man is unrelated to the idea of him being representative of the hero system failing
So he did NOT do this and IS still silly guy man hooray?
fledgling
fledgling

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:48 pm
PettingPalsOwO wrote:So he did NOT do this and IS still silly guy man hooray?
kindly, you must form your own opinions on these things, but it is a sensationalized rumor
PettingPalsOwO
PettingPalsOwO

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:50 pm
fledgling wrote:kindly, you must form your own opinions on these things, but it is a sensationalized rumor
I unno if blowing up a building is a rumor silly billy! I think thats a did or did(n't)
fledgling
fledgling

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:54 pm
PettingPalsOwO wrote:I unno if blowing up a building is a rumor silly billy! I think thats a did or did(n't)
if your worldview is so black and white that you do not understand the concept of rumors i cannot help you. sorry
PettingPalsOwO
PettingPalsOwO

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:57 pm
fledgling wrote:if your worldview is so black and white that you do not understand the concept of rumors i cannot help you. sorry
Oh!!! I can see Many colors don't worry I'm alright there! Buuuut sometimes heros do stuff such as blow up building or hotdog stand! its so sads, I hope its not true!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum